Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

Most come to us with experience. Foreman min 7 years in the field experience with quite a bit of technical experience required.

This fall marks 10 years for us.

Those beams on the front porch will be debarked. They are only there for asthetics. That beam runs through the house and is supported inside.

2. 1993lx172

1993lx172 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for the info, I have to talk to her about it. She wants to take an old garden (12X18) and turn it into a chipping green/ putting green for the grand kids. Would laying a layer of sand to level the surface and then putting the turf over that suffice or do we have to go the whole nine yards. She's an old family friend whose husband died last year and money is tight for her.

3. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Man, you need to start a new thread ... this one is too damn long !!

4. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

Only if I could borrow your brain for one day, I promise I 'll give it back!

5. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

First off, your work is very amazing, its top notch as anyone can see.

Just curious, I'm sure since this landscapes are high end, these people/properties/landscapes require maintenance. Just curious since you do seem to travel a bit for work do you do the maintenance for these properties, do you recommend people. How does that work. I'm sure whoever does maintain these properties should be knowledgable in higher end landscape maintenance.

Also with that said, if you don't maintain the landscapes you build, are you ever concerned about loosing future work to a company that does do the maintenance?

6. wurkn with amish

wurkn with amish LawnSite Senior Member

I know the posts are for aesthetics but could you have gotten some nicer ones? Those look like locust posts: ). Any pics of that big hillside, where everthing wasn't leafed out yet?

7. walls

walls LawnSite Member

Hello very inspired buy your business and equip. Have been wanting to build a truck like one of yours. I have just come across a 1995 freightliner fl70 hooklift truck. It has a six speed man trans, has a new motor with around 20k miles on it. the hooklift is 1 year old . havent seen the truck in person and that is all the info i have on it. so i really need to find out alot more abot the truck but what do you think this truck should be going for
    thanks

8. jg244888

jg244888 LawnSite Senior Member

Any. Updates?
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

Jarod - On your website, under "Hiring a Landscape / Hardscape Company," the space for a picture at the top is blank white. Just FYI.

Great website, I know you put a lot of thought into it.

10. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

It seems to load fine from my computer. The site is undergoing a significant overhaul and the new one should go live within the next six weeks. It will make this one seem quite antiquated. Our vision and target market, caliper/size of projects, and line of services has changed quite a bit in the last two years.

Project A is down to a "punch list" of minor things. We'll be wrapping that up in the next week.

Project B is pretty incredible. Pics don't do it justice. I don't know how many thousands of pieces of plant material ended up on site. There is a huge push this week there to finish the house so the new owner can move in next week. He's generously holding a catered contractor party this weekend for everyone who was involved in construction. We all plan on attending, quite possibly still with our shovels in hand.

Project C is well underway as we are laying footers for wall block. The first of 10 tractor trailer loads of material arrived on site today.

I'll see if I can post some pics later of B.