Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

I've looked at your website many times before and it always loaded.... not today though. So much for a NEW computer.

Can't wait for some views of these. Looks great.

2. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

Here are some pics from B. Like I said pics don't do it justice.

Dvs comp (28).jpg

Dvs comp (29).jpg

Dvs comp (30).jpg

Dvs comp (31).jpg

Dvs comp (32).jpg

3. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

-Hey Jarod

Does this home happen to be a "LEED" or environmentally friendly certified home?

*And what is that walk behind unit beside the truck?

4. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm not totally sure on the enviornmentally friendly home but it wouldn't surprise me because everything done make complete sense from a logistical standpoint.

That machine is a walk behind preseeder. Great for tight spaces Made by ATI. Its 36" wide and does the same thing as the larger 60 or 72" machines do. Perfect for swails, awesome for those stupid streches between sidewalks and curbs, and small backyards that you destroy with patios that you can't get a big preseeder in.

5. riverwalklandscaping

riverwalklandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

is a preseeder different than a power/harley rake or is that what you mean. I've used the walk behind harley rakes and they are awesome but don't like roots and larger stones very much

6. countrychevy15

countrychevy15 LawnSite Member

etwman,

Just spent all day reading this thread from start to finish. Just started my own residential property maintence business. Grounds maintenance and snow plowing. One day down the road i want to get into landscaping such as walkways, decks, fences, that sort of stuff. Seeing your business grow has totally been an inspiration for me to keep a level head and think long term before buying anything. I have a notepad with about 3 or 4 pages of notes from the 163 pages of this thread. Your work is GREAT and i can only envy your level of sucess with all the nice equipment and great business planning. I would love to be able to pick your brain for a day. Thanks for all the information and tips along the way of growing your business. Keep up the good quality work. :)

7. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

The scale of that large walkway is perfect.

The maintenance guys are going to hate you though. Oh well

8. Humble Earth Mover

Humble Earth Mover LawnSite Member

Jarod,

Been a long time since I checked out your thread. You guys are really pushing the design envelope in this part of the country.....work looks solid. I have a question for you on project "B". I designed a curved beam pergola very similar to the one in your project. Did you guys fabricate the curved beam yourself, or is that a prefabbed piece? Can you recommend someone to call for pricing or what it would entail to fabricate one ourselves?

Thanks,

Adam

9. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

once again beautiful work man. i got a question like every one else i want 2 lay a patio for my mums i no how to do it. but i want to put it on a slab its already in my backyard is there anything i can lay on it that wouldn't crack in 2 years its a nice slab no cracks. wat can i use.

10. Real Green

Real Green LawnSite Senior Member

I'd give spell check a try... :laugh: