Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

We just ordered another job box, thus I am in search mode for equipment to stock it.

If anyone knows the where abouts of a good used Wacker 3050 Reversible Plate Compactor send me an PM.
  2. JDavisLandscapes

JDavisLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Hey etwman, I just bought a new reversable plate compactor. Its not a top of the line brand name, but so far it has been great. I got it for $1,500 with free shipping. The place I got it from was in PA. The brand name was Powerland. I have some pics of it in my picture thread if you want to look at it.

If you don't have your heart set on the wacker, I would recommend taking a look at this one. It will most likely be less expensive than a used wacker and it will be brand new. It compacts with 7000 lbs of force and weighs 370 lbs.

PM me if you wants some more info.
  3. CertPro

CertPro LawnSite Member

Mrusk - The problem with VL Mosaic is that, although it is a combo wall, 2 of the accents do not equal the height of a stretcher or cobble. Thus, you can't really run it in a random type scenario. You have to install in panels. What we have done in the past is alternate the placement of the pieces to give the more random look, but you will still have a horizontal seam.
  4. etwman

Couple completed shots of A at night. Pretty neat.

I'll post some updated pics of our current projects next week.

Kreider PS1.jpg

Kreider PS6.jpg

Kreider PS4.jpg

Kreider PS11.jpg

Kreider PS5.jpg
  5. JDavisLandscapes

JDavisLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Wow. Great work. That came out awsome.

Are those crapemyrtles on the opposite end of the pool in front of the brick wall?
  6. etwman

Yes they are Crepe Myrtles.
  7. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

That looks awesome... Did you use some kind of an effect on your camera, The pictures almost look more like renderings than actual photos?? That sure would look good in my backyard, maybe you could give me the fellow lawnsite discount price??:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  8. wurkn with amish

wurkn with amish LawnSite Senior Member

simply beautiful
  9. Twitchy

Twitchy LawnSite Senior Member

The fire bowls w/ the sheer descent waterfalls look awesome. Did you guys put that together or is that a kit?
  10. gomowdig

gomowdig LawnSite Member

Absolutely beautiful! The crepe myrtles really catch the eye; did not realize they grew so far north but must get some protection here. Are they Pecos variety? I worry about your customers, Etwman, come the revolution, they are in big trouble; to much $$. A lot of look at me, look at me here. But everything is first tier and shows great design and knowledgeable, experienced workmanship.