Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. oakhillslandscaping

oakhillslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

wow that landscape was made for night time great job etwman as always
  2. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

3. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

that looks awesome!! how much of that work is yours?? like obviously, the patio but what else did you do here?

again looks GREAT!!!!
  4. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

The last pic looks like a painting! Man, thats so SWEET!
  5. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

can you get some close ups of the wall in back? im drawing something similar to that out right now and would like to see how you did the brick cap.

looks good though.
  6. Lawn_Boy

Lawn_Boy LawnSite Member

In your opinion, where would a completed project like this rank upon your companies top work?
  7. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

We've have two other projects this year of equal size. This project was probably in our top 10. This is the direction we are headed as several others have entered into the drawing stages.

The list was long on the items we did on this project. I'll compile a list a post it later.

On another note, due to the direction we are going with the company my time on this site will become less and less. I will try and post when I can. The business requires more and more of my time as we are strategizing for the next few years. What is on the horizon is exciting but will require quite a bit of planning. To those that have sent me emails and PM's I apologize in not being able to respond to them promptly. Good luck everyone with your year.
  8. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

the pics of project A look like GREAT!!!!
  9. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

A few others including the kitchen we constructed and the rod iron gates we had custom made. There were another set of gates and a bunch of custom railing we did as well back behind the kitchen. Every detail down to the grates in the patio, gates, railings, fence, and planter hangers were all custom powder coated to match. The powder was a special bronze metallic which really "popped" Defiinitely a cool color.

The custom kitchen cabinets weren't just stainless doors, they included 3 pull out trash recepticles, shelving for dinnerware and pool towels.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
  10. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow, thats Awesome!