Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. wurkn with amish

wurkn with amish LawnSite Senior Member

Etw
    couldn't the fabricator make some drain grates out of the same stuff to match?
    that plastic is tacky. Only problem I have, and its not a big deal.

2. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

I will assure you its not plastic. Those drain grates and channel drains are all a custom cast iron from the west coast and they were not cheap. They came in raw metal form and we had them all custom powder coated. They are the real deal. www.ironagegrates.com

3. whitebp1

whitebp1 LawnSite Member

nice pics... are you still offering maintenance svc or have you gotten out of them all together?

4. wurkn with amish

wurkn with amish LawnSite Senior Member

your fabricator is awesome. How many hours does he have in the gate?

5. etwman

He had a decent amount of hours in everything since it was all custom work.

Below are some more pics of Project D that is well under construction. We've used a new slab paver, which when clean is really neat. Masonry walls are going up in the back, pool is done, and we'll put down about 7000 sf of pavers in the next few weeks.

NC1.jpg

NC2.jpg

NC3.jpg

NC4.jpg

6. etwman

We also did another photo shoot this afternoon for our new marketing material. I'll post a few of the very many that were taken, some for SNG. Another job box arrived this morning and ended up in the photo, it will be lettered in the next few weeks.

We're going to need a bigger parking lot if we plan on doing this again in the future.

NC5.jpg

NC6.jpg

NC7.jpg

7. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow, thats sweet... So you have 3 hooklift trucks? All of the big ones right...

8. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

Looken good! Keep it up. Project is coming along nicely!

9. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Wow, you still got that JCB thing, I figured you woulda sold that thing off by now.. :laugh:

10. etwman

It is still here, it is primarily a glorified shop machine and may get into the field 10% of the time. I've considered parting with it and getting a good used skid loader but we all know where the used equipment market is right now. Buying is good, selling - not the case. Its paid for, so it just sits. It is a great little machine for planting because you have the hoe, but we end up climbing over it in the shop more than anything. If I could get $10k for it I'd let it go.