1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

shut up.............. I really dont care what you say because most of what you say is pretty freaking useless..

I mean really, in the state this economy is in, would a sane person(not picasso) doing hardscaping jump all over buying 3 to 4 new machines when the calls could instantly stop tomorrow?

2. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

After flowing ETW;S posts for the last few years i think he will be in business after you are long gone.
    Some people think they know everything, when they dont know ****. That would be you Junior, with most every post.

3. WGLandscapeMaintenance

WGLandscapeMaintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

After reading several pages of this thread, no way I can tackle all 172..:dizzy:

I found my goal for my company!! One day I'd like to get to be 100% Landscape Installs.

4. JDavisLandscapes

JDavisLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

he was my instructor too along with paver pete

5. Junior M

Wow, that was called for? I saw nothing I said offensive or rude in anyway? I simply asked a question.. And anything is possible, thats why I sayed what I did. ETW has an awesome business, does awesome work.. Everything about it is awesome. But he along with everyone else in business is very brave to drop the change on 3 to 4 new machines..

Also, if I dont claim to know everything, nor do I.. If you feel that way about me, then dont read my posts, I could give a s#it less.. I am not on this planet to please you..

Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
  6. old oak lawn

Also, if I dont claim to know everything, nor do I.. If you feel that way about me, then dont read my posts, I could give a s#it less.. I am not on this planet to please you..[/QUOTE]

:cry::cry::cry: One day you will grow up.

7. Junior M

Wow... Way to tell me to grow up when you know nothing about me, nor do you know me..
    (just noticed a typo, shoulda said "Also, I dont" not if)

8. old oak lawn

I am not going to Jack ETW trend any longer. Have a nice day.:waving:

9. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

:cry::cry::cry: One day you will grow up.[/QUOTE]

Seems like you're the one that needs to look in the mirror and do some growing up. Correct me if I'm wrong but YOU instigated this little confrontation, with a driving point behind your comment of what?
    Etw didnt start this thread for people to start useless and dare I say, childish altercations.

Back on topic now hopefully?

10. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

do you hear it yet?