Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

shut up.............. I really dont care what you say because most of what you say is pretty freaking useless..

I mean really, in the state this economy is in, would a sane person(not picasso) doing hardscaping jump all over buying 3 to 4 new machines when the calls could instantly stop tomorrow?

2. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

After flowing ETW;S posts for the last few years i think he will be in business after you are long gone.
    Some people think they know everything, when they dont know ****. That would be you Junior, with most every post.

3. WGLandscapeMaintenance

WGLandscapeMaintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

After reading several pages of this thread, no way I can tackle all 172..:dizzy:

I found my goal for my company!! One day I'd like to get to be 100% Landscape Installs.

4. JDavisLandscapes

JDavisLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

he was my instructor too along with paver pete

5. Junior M

Wow, that was called for? I saw nothing I said offensive or rude in anyway? I simply asked a question.. And anything is possible, thats why I sayed what I did. ETW has an awesome business, does awesome work.. Everything about it is awesome. But he along with everyone else in business is very brave to drop the change on 3 to 4 new machines..

Also, if I dont claim to know everything, nor do I.. If you feel that way about me, then dont read my posts, I could give a s#it less.. I am not on this planet to please you..

Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
  6. old oak lawn

Also, if I dont claim to know everything, nor do I.. If you feel that way about me, then dont read my posts, I could give a s#it less.. I am not on this planet to please you..[/QUOTE]

:cry::cry::cry: One day you will grow up.

7. Junior M

Wow... Way to tell me to grow up when you know nothing about me, nor do you know me..
    (just noticed a typo, shoulda said "Also, I dont" not if)

8. old oak lawn

I am not going to Jack ETW trend any longer. Have a nice day.:waving:

9. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

:cry::cry::cry: One day you will grow up.[/QUOTE]

Seems like you're the one that needs to look in the mirror and do some growing up. Correct me if I'm wrong but YOU instigated this little confrontation, with a driving point behind your comment of what?
    Etw didnt start this thread for people to start useless and dare I say, childish altercations.

Back on topic now hopefully?

10. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

do you hear it yet?