Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

The pic of the CAT 262B. Very clean, great price. How can you go wrong at $17,500.00

CAT.jpg

CAT2.jpg

2. oakhillslandscaping

oakhillslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

nice grab. where was the location of this auction site?

3. JRSlawn

JRSlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Wow 9500 for a t190 and 17.5 for that man I need to come to pa to get a machine I guess.

4. etwman

Ritchie Brothers is one of the largest equipment auction companies in the country. They are in alot of different states, but they make sure their auctions never overlap, since you can bid online.

www.rbauction.com

5. CertPro

CertPro LawnSite Member

Thinking about Loegering for this???

6. etwman

I probably will in time. Ironically, in the vast metropolis of this auction yesterday I didn't see one VTS system. I was pretty surprised, I was sniffing around for one. I won't stoop to dropping $11k on a new VTS setup, but I'll find one somewhere in the next year. Most likely someone wanting to sell a 262 with them on that can't get what they want for the whole machine.

They are out there. No doubt.

7. Dountman

Dountman LawnSite Member
    from MA

Jarod what do you do with the maintenance on these large projects once your work is completed? Do you just refer a company or sub the work out?

8. etwman

Some of the landscape maintenance we do, some we refer, some have caretakers.

9. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Check out www.ironplanet.com for VTS.. KSSS got a new set for cheap from there..

10. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

WOW what a cool cat. Also a very good price for it. Nice pictures keep them coming