1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. oakhillslandscaping

oakhillslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

i hope you are going to pay TTHOMAS for that idea hahaha jk. sign looks stunning , i like how its a natural landscape in the background and how it fades enough to make the name pop

2. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

One must give credit to Todd on this one. I will owe him dinner when we get together later this fall. I was back and forth on what I wanted to do with the design and played with it for awhile, finally settling on this.

3. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

Man I had big job site signs way before anyone else thought of them.

4. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

too bad you dont have an excavator like Matt does to place it hahaha guess you're sh!t outta luck.....seriously though, this is HILARIOUS, gotta be the funniest things I've seen.

5. etwman

My small site sign is 3.5 feet tall and 1.5 feet wide. I can stick it in the ground in 5 minutes. It does not require a wide load permit to deliver the site, three days to set with an excavator, concrete sub-footers with 3GTM sub steel welded supports, hurricane resistant framing, a storm water management analysis, FAA beacon light, and economic stimulus money. It doesn’t make the sun set three hours earlier over the client’s house, nor prevent other potential customers from seeing what is transpiring on the site.

It works, it’s simple, professional, and delivers the message. Thanks Todd. There's my evening humor moment.

6. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice Sign!
    are they made yet?

7. etwman

In the making. They should be done sometime in the next week or so.

8. jg244888

jg244888 LawnSite Senior Member

back on post 1664 Page 167 you have these amazing gas flames on either side of the hot tub what make are they? if you could tell me its be great!!
    thanks

9. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

:laugh:

If you worked for the government it would =).

10. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Don't forget to bring the crane to set the sign:)