Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. HarryD

HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member

is that a 24 foot enclosed

oops now that look through them agian i see you stated it was a 28

is that a H&H trailer

2. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

28 and we are out of room and weigh in @ 9,870 lbs. fueled.

Shadowmaster Race Trailer out of .....where else..... Elkhart, where they are all from.

3. turfman59

turfman59 LawnSite Senior Member

Great looking rig! The first pic shows some beautiful landscaping do you maintain that prop also and are those spade cut edges or do you also have a bed edger. How many years have you been doing this full time. Know one can call you a trunk slammer!

Do you prefer the tractor over a bobcat ?

4. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Awesome pics! I love the enclosed trailer tow rig. Go Chevy!:D

5. Mykster

Mykster LawnSite Senior Member

How about some closer pics of the Dodge????

6. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

turfman -

Yes they are our sites. The only sites we maintain are five acres and larger. You can check under "lawn care packages" thread and I talk more in detail about it there.

We do have a brown bededger but are considering a self propelled Bedshaper for next year.

Bobcat over tractor. You can go round and round about that one. The tractor is good because of the 3 point hook up. The bucket on the tractor is a quick attach plate and we do have hydros that run up to the front. We have run augers, grapple buckets, forks, etc. off the front. The only real drawback we face is lift capacity. A bobcat will have it at that. We max out at 2000 lbs. so it gets a little hairy at times. Both have advantages but the tractor runs the overseeder better and the powerrake better. 6 one half a dozen the other. If we need a skidder we rent one.

How many years? This company is going on its 3rd year believe it or not and looks hit into the seven digit sales mark. We declared a profit the 1st and 2nd years. I had a company in NJ for 7 years went off college, got my degree, worked for others while at college. I made a huge amount of notes, what works, what doesn't, and really observed what customers are looking for and what makes grounds care companies fail. I don't plan on this company getting huge. Maybe 3-4 rigs rolling daily. You can profit fine from that and turn a really good $ if you do your homework.

Hope this helps some.

etwman.

7. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

Now that is how you run an operation! When you have quality equipment and and a pro look then you must be a pro. People who offer poor services don't have equipment like that. It sounds like I'm kissin butt, but, I'm not I'm just giving credit where credit is due. The trailer has to be the biggest and best advertiser in the world.

8. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

Makes me not even want to pull my rig out into public. D!@#n you! Awesome set-up!

9. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

Here is my stuff[​IMG]

turf cover-grass touched up.jpg

10. The Mowerdude

The Mowerdude LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Flex-Deck

I don't know if you are aware of this or not, but you'll save a lot on payroll and increase efficiency if you cut the number of people on that crew down to 1 or 2. :D