Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. iowa

iowa LawnSite Senior Member
    from NW IA

Nice to see you are all going. I booked everything early last week. Hope to see you all there!

2. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

What hotel are you guys staying at?

3. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

We are all at the Marriott in Dayton. I'm pretty sure that's where the conference is located. I have about 30 peers that I know are coming, with most of them bringing some staff.

I know Marty had mentioned capping this thing at a certain number, not sure where they are at with it though.

4. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks, I was just able to find all the info on one of his pages. Was only pulling up the reg page previously.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  5. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Marriot here as well.

6. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

etw- check ur pm's

7. Tony Clifton

Tony Clifton LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats to you both on your success. That's a great goal, do you have a plan in place in terms of how to get there, time frame, etc? I have a similar goal but am in a smaller market so we will have to expand into other markets.

This is one of those that I should probably attend, I went to GIC and took my sales guy this past Oct. I am anctious to hear how the conference goes.

8. Tony Clifton

Tony Clifton LawnSite Senior Member

Jarod/others, while on the topic of conferences, have you ever been to the Executive Forum?

9. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

I have not, but there is another one that I'm looking into at another facility that's very similar to that which Marty Grunder recommends. Some of my other peers in the industry have been through this one.

10. DaytonBioLawns

DaytonBioLawns Banned

I wish I would've remembered this earlier! lol.... I could've asked santa for GROW tickets! haha.... I'll have to talk to Mr. Grunder about it...

And I doubt he would cap it btw! I know "exclusive" causes demand....but he is getting good money for those tickets and from other supporting groups and he is a successful business man! He is a successful landscaper ANDDDD motivational speaker. I don't know which one made him more money?! haha I have talked to people outside of the US who know his name at the first mention of "landscape". Most have his books.