Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

ETW-

From your first pics to your most recent...amazing. I don't know a whole lot, practically nothing about how you got started, who helped or anything like that, but kudos to you my friend. It has to feel absulutely awesome to look back at what you've built. You're a good example of building a solid business. Thanks for starting this thread (9 years ago) :).

2. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

You know Tony, if you'd buy a plane ticket and come to Ohio in the beginning of February for GROW I could discuss with you first hand the details.....

3. Tony Clifton

Tony Clifton LawnSite Senior Member

I am toying with the idea, we are going to listen to Marty's webinar tomorrow, if it gets us really excited maybe the trip will be made.

4. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

That would be cool =), Im sitting in on the webinar tomorrow as well. Hopefully we can pick some good info up.

5. Tony Clifton

Tony Clifton LawnSite Senior Member

Cool, I had almost forgotten about the webinar - I did just remember that I am going to Disney just over a week after this conference so I am still not sure. I think that I would be most inclined to go for the networking opportunities but if we get excited tomorrow I may go ahead.
    The logistics seem to make it tough, are you guys flying into DAY? Do they have a shuttle to the hotel or do you have to pay for a 30 min cab ride? (not sure why I am asking this, I am about to start researching it).

6. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

We are flying into DAY and getting a rental car. If our flights jive your more than welcome to ride with us.

7. etwman

Tony / Syzer I'll PM you with some other information and my itinerary. If I can help out in any way I will.

8. iowa

iowa LawnSite Senior Member
    from NW IA

It's my understanding that the Marriot doesn't have a shuttle to the hotel. I think I will be taking a cab to the hotel instead of renting a car. If anyone elses flight gets into DAY around 12:30 - 12:45 on that Thursday I would be willing to share a cab ride.

Jarod, are you flying in or driving from PA?

9. etwman

Driving? C'mon, that's like pulling teeth for me. No I'm coming in Wednesday afternoon for some meetings, the rest of my staff is coming in Thursday morning.

10. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

You guys should start a branch down here in Florida, your quality of work is not common around here, and would easily make you guys stand out on top.