Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Ordered the book today from Amazon. I have been following ETW's and tthomass treads for some time now and if they say it's a good book i had to get it. Thanks :waving:

2. scagmower

scagmower LawnSite Senior Member

Hey ETW

Everything looks great and your information has been a big help to my company and I. Thanks for keeping this thread going. I was wondering if you could recommend a good design software? we have always drawn them out on paper in the past but it seems like this is a thing of the past. Can you give me some input on this?

thanks

3. barney14

barney14 LawnSite Member

Just finished Becoming a Category of One and it was great, any other books you would recommend?

4. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

Just got ordered the book today. It may have already been talked about, but how often do they do GROW? Is it an annual event? Thanks.

5. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

Dynascapes will be a good design software to get you started. It has a color module and will have a 3D module soon. There are more advanced ones out there for $15k, but bang for the buck Dynascapes will work.

GROW is an annual conference, held every year in Feb.

6. Tony Clifton

Tony Clifton LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Jarod, just saw the article in Lawn & Landscape looks good, those writeups are always fun. It seemed like there was a screw up in the editing dept. though...or am I totally overlooking the end of the article?

7. etwman

Truth be told Tony, I haven't even seen it yet, so you are one step ahead here. They contacted me, I went through the interview, and sent some pics in. Beyond that I didn't know which issue it was in or even what it was going to say. This is one of five magazines we're in this spring, some are short, others are 9 pages. Not all our targeting our company specifially, some are discussing outdoor living, etc.

Which month did it end up in?

8. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

Ya, I cant find the end anywhere.

Congrats on the articles Jarod. Its in the January 2011 issue pg 40.

http://lawnandlandscape.texterity.com/lawnandlandscape/201101#pg56

9. etwman

Funny....i'd finish the article for you if I could remember what in the world I said.

Thanks for the link.

10. etwman

"....you can position yourself well with not begin overlevereaged at multiple lending institutions." Or something of that nature.