Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

nice work and nice company do you ever do any work in the west chester area?
  2. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Jarod, did L&L cut the end of your sentence off?

3. Atlantic Turf

Atlantic Turf LawnSite Member

I saw the same thing last night in L&L. :confused:
  4. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes I did see that, not sure why.

On another note who all is coming to GROW this week from LS? I know of the following, let me know if I'm missing anyone, I'm sure I am. We'll see if we can all get together one night.

Todd Thomasson from Rockwater Farm
    John Wingfield from Eagle Landscape
    James Gilliland from Gilliland Landscaping
    Matt Rusk, Rusk Enterprises

Tony what did you decide?
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
  5. Tony Clifton

Tony Clifton LawnSite Senior Member

Not this year but look forward to hearing about it.
  6. etwman

You're killing me Tony......;)
  7. Graveslawncare

Graveslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Great thread, read the whole thing front to back over the last couple weeks.

I have a lot of respect for you and your company. Look forward to see it keep growing. Learned a lot from it as well, thanks for all the info you have shared.

Have a great time at GROW. I found out about it too late to be able to work it out. We'll see about next year. Tell the guys I said hi. It would be awesome to be able to meet you, John and Todd all at the same time. I follow all 3 of you guys and a meeting with you all would be priceless, and a blast.

Anyways, congrats on everything. Look forward to talking to you more :waving:
  8. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

Chris Pasko +1 from Precision Landscaping =) doing the VIP thing since its my first time so not sure what availability will be.
  9. etwman

Chris shoot me a contact email (via pm) and I'll cc you and everyone Mon or Tues about a place to eat dinner together Thurs or Fri night.

I know Todd and John are both bringing someone in their staff, I'm bringing three, not sure about everyone else. More the merrier.

Same thing goes for anyone else attending from here, pm me your email and I'll include you in the invite.
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
  10. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

I fly out Thursday morning (thank you business reward points) and bringing my brother. We'll both be doing the VIP package thingy. Don't forget to respond to Marty's email......I'm curious to see if he reads my out loud haha.

See ya'll soon........I'll be the guy in blue of course.