Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Jarod, you said it perfectly. WOW WOW WOW.

Best investment, and some of the best fun I've had in a long time. Grow 2011 through www.martygrunder.com was definitely one of the best investments my team and I could have made for this year. Everyone else out there that missed it.... your loss- but come in 2012!

2. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L LawnSite Member

Jarod and John are completely right. This is hands down the most effective and educational conference I have ever attended. I can confidently say the things I picked up at GROW, are hard if not impossible to find anywhere else!

Jarod, thanks for turning me on to Marty and the GROW event. You were right about it being such a great event with the greatest people.

Shawn

3. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

It was great to meet you Shawn.

Couple pics.

Marty and I in #1
    Todd Thomasson, me and John Wingfield in #2
    Overall view of the conference in #3
    James Gilliland and Todd in #4
    Marty speaking in #5
    John being interviewed by Marty in #6.

Once again the conference was off the chart!

GC1.jpg

GC2.jpg

GC3.jpg

GC4.jpg

GC5.jpg

4. etwman

Here's the last one with John being interviewed by Marty.

Several others I got a chance to meet from here and network with. Some of whom I went out to dinner with. Great bunch of guys, we'll do it again. And I will tell you the guys below are the up and comers. You watch!

Chris Pasko (syzer)
    Alex Kooima (Iowa)
    Trey Giraldi
    Shawn (Rhino L&L)

GC6.jpg

5. iowa

iowa LawnSite Senior Member
    from NW IA

What a great time with everyone. Jarod, John, I hope we get the chance to get together again sometime.

What an invaluable investment. The first 5 minutes into the whole thing I was locked in. It's like Jarod said, if you looked at your watch at all during this (or fell asleep), you need to reconsider being in business. Most of the thoughts and ideas are such easy things that most business overlook. I'm not going to get into details, but it's as simple as being disciplined and implementing them that will take you and your business to the next level.

Grow has got me more excited for spring than I have been in a few years, and am definitely looking forward to going in 2012 already.

6. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

what did it cost you guys?

7. etwman

It's about $550 a person for the conference, plus hotel and food. If you go, and don't think its worth that, then there's something seriously wrong with you.

The other funny thing to add to Iowa's comment. If you are sitting there, having consumed four cups of coffee, and won't get up to run to the bathroom because you are afraid you'll miss something important......its a good conference.

8. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

is it always in the same town?

im sure i could go to his website and figure this out

9. etwman

Yes, always in Dayton.

10. Gold Star Lawns

Gold Star Lawns LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I believe it has probably been about a month. Curious to this new division that you're launching? I sure I'm speaking for a few others as well.