1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. SDelPrete

SDelPrete LawnSite Member

looks like a very extensive job inside there. would love to see pictures when its done some weeks from now.

2. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Legit..............

3. Showpropserv

Showpropserv LawnSite Member
    from mn

^^x2 is that just an office complex your at? Good teaser and yes we are going to have to grade you

4. jreiff

jreiff LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

Great thread! Love reading updates as they are posted. Any final pictures of the indoor display that you guys were building?

5. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey turf Since your in PA i am trying to get all the info I can on this DOT situation I have a 3500 dump with a gvw of 12k and a trailer gvw at 7k do I need a DOt number ? all your stuff also looks amazing and your an inspiration to me . Thanks in advance Jeremy

6. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

You're dealing with one of the most complicated law systems there ever was. It all comes down to who you talk to. I know we don't need them because we don't travel outside of a 100 mile or so radius of our shop. Someone in our company did the research so I'm just talking from what I hear. Check with a local notary or PENNDOT to make sure.

7. Jpeg lawn maintenance

I am in the same spot as you. Seems as no one knows, I talk to a cop they said I need it I talk to someone else they say no Then call pa commercial vehicle number and they said if you are towing a combined weight of 17,000 pounds which would be truck trailer combo you need the DOT number. I am lost for what to do, Should I just get it or say heck with it. Who knows

8. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

Truth be told, and its sounds funny, but the local notaries who do alot of truck registration seem to know the laws better than anyone else.

9. Jpeg lawn maintenance

So maybe I should talk to a notary then ? I have a local notary I always use. They should outline this stuff for us if they want us to follow the laws !

10. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

This thread is so stupid ... after 8 years and 224 pages just let it die !!