Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll asure you John's company is big enough. I know this first hand. His Director of Business Develoment doesn't run a weedwacker.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
  2. jg244888

jg244888 LawnSite Senior Member

Im not doubting you im sure youll be extremely succussful with this division. Im just saying to this ke-llc guy who seems so just be running his mouth.

3. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Jarod, we're excited about your new division GROW. I think it's going to be a great thing. Just one more way that ETW separates itself from the competition and keeps you as a Category of One company. Keep up the great work!

4. etwman

Really cool interview with Seth Godin, owner of Chick-Filet.

http://vimeo.com/20290657

I love this quote from his clip:

"Leadership is about finding the right people, agreeing on where you want to go, and getting out of the way. Along the way embracing the failure of your people as it leads to growth. It means not knowing what’s going to happen tomorrow, just knowing it’s going to take you where you want to go."

Enjoy.

5. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for sharing, awesome way to start the work day! It was great hearing what he had to say!

You might want to check out a book I just started reading last night and didn't want to put down "Selling Sunshine:75 Tips, Tools, and Tactics for Becoming a Wildly Successful Entrepreneur" by Tony Hartl

He started Planet Tan in 1995 and sold it 13 years later to retire at 41.

6. Schrock Lawns

Schrock Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

can anyone tell me what page his current setup is on

7. etwman

Page 169 is probably the most recent. We have added some things since then but nothing major.

8. Schrock Lawns

Schrock Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

thanks etw

9. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

i just spent the last hr watching videos of seth online and this guy is pretty darn good.i like this one "Seth Godin: Sliced bread and other marketing delights" ,it was on youtube with alot of other great videos of him.Thanks Jarod!!

10. etwman

He is good. I'd like to try and go to a conference this year where he's speaking and hear him firsthand. I know of one last year he was at, but missed it.