Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

2. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

Jealous? The man enjoys sharing his work with everyone, what's the problem?

3. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

Dayton Ohio Friday is going to be like a reunion. Todd, James, Trey, Shawn, John, Julie, and the list goes on and on. This should be fun! See you all there for another good learning experience.

4. DeereHauler

DeereHauler LawnSite Senior Member

i can't help but notice that this thread started before you joined this site and now you have almost 5,000 posts on here, which tells me that you need a life. if you had a life you wouldn't care whats in other posts, so get lost. If you don't like something, don't read it.

5. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L LawnSite Member

I must agree, I am looking forward to seeing everyone again and cant wait to hear what marty has for us!

Jarod, do you have any plans for breakfast on friday? feel free to call or email me if you like, I am driving over friday morning, but would love to grab a bite with you, todd, john and the others!

6. EagleLandscape

Snowcones for breakfast, courtesy of outside.

Don't eat the yellow snow...

7. wurkn with amish

wurkn with amish LawnSite Senior Member

welcome to ohio!

8. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

Returned last night from a great sales and marketing symposium in Dayton with Marty. I counted 8 others there from this site. Another phenominal insight as to method to really grow your business. Marty does an incredible job and putting the obvious right there in front of us, encouraging, and sending us all on our way with great notes and gameplans to make our companies better.

I had the pleasure of meeting Brian Dennis from Picasso Services, who is a very intelligent business owner. In addition to Brian, James Gilliland, Trey Giralid, John Wingfield, Chris Pasko, Shawn Rine, Todd Thomasson, and many others were present as well.

I invited James and Todd to fly out with me and we had some great pre and post conversations at 10,000 feet, re-confirming general aviation is the way to go.

Once again, if you have never had the experience of hearing Marty you are really missing out on a key element that will help you grow your business.

Maybe some of the others will post some pics fromt the day.

Here's to a great 2011!

Flying.jpg

Flying 2.jpg

9. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

very exceptional work did you ever get any pictures of that cat you used for a month i wanna say it was a 287C if i remember right and have you ever done any work in the west chester area?

10. EagleLandscape

Absolutely wonderful time again with Marty Grunder on Friday. Great seeing Jarod and the others there.

Here is a photo of myself, my Director of Business Development Julie, and Jarod of course!

[​IMG]