Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

CMU block to make them easier to set.

Attached are a couple pics of our indoor and outdoor display we worked on over the last few years at a local store.

Bowman-Ext-08.jpg

Bowman-Ext-10.jpg

Bowman-Ext-11.jpg

Bowman-Ext-28.jpg

Bowman-Int-03.jpg

Bowman-Int-07.jpg

Bowman-Int-23.jpg

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

im speechless!!! that is beautiful work!!!

3. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Beautiful work...

What kind of camera do you use???

4. jg244888

jg244888 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks great!! Over the many times ive read this thread ive taken out the parts that i felt were the most meaningfull mabe someone here can use them.

Attached Files:

5. etwman

I seriously wrote all that?

6. ny scaper

ny scaper LawnSite Member

Not that you need telling, but your work, attitude, way you go about running your business is impressive to say the least. You know what you want and go get it. Congratulations.

7. jg244888

Yes you did!! Theres actually much more but i only took out the parts I thought would be most helpfull for when i start my business in the spring. Thank You!!!!!

8. etwman

Every once in a while in one’s career something happens that puts a smile on your face and makes you say, “maybe this is all worth the effort.” All the hard work to grow the company is paying off. As the company grew I have sought the advice from a lot of peers and Marty Grunder who has helped it get to where it is today. I would encourage you as yours grows to do the same because over time you will realize that you don’t know everything there is to know about the landscape industry, and if you think you do you are going to fall flat on your face. You have to rely on the advice from others to help you grow.

Two days ago I saw the September issue of Lawn and Landscape Magazine. To be on the front cover and feature is truly an honor. In a humble way, thank you to all my mentors, friends, and staff who over the years who have helped us get to where we are today. You all know who you are and we wouldn't be where we are without you.

9. jg244888

Congratulations on the cover you should be proud!! Whats in the Dream Builder Workbook?

10. etwman

A 60 page workbook that we developed internally over the past 4 years that takes our clients through the who process on planning through implementation. It really educates our clients and we hold this thing very close to us.