Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

It's our comprehensive maintenance division exclusively for our design/build clients. I talk about it more in previous pages in this thread.

When it hits 1,000,000 hits they should put this thread somewhere with its own click button. I don't think there's another thread on here with 1M views.
  2. brian1425

brian1425 LawnSite Member

How many of your previous design/build customers are now using your GROW services?
  3. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

4. etwman

We have a handful of clients on the GROW program for the first year and it is picking up momentum. Its like starting another company and it'll take time. We are in the process of interviewing clients who were on it this year and they are eager to sign back up. So with that we know we are headed in the right direction.
  5. GQLL

GQLL LawnSite Senior Member

they should make it a sticky and keep it on the top of the page.
  6. twward

twward LawnSite Member

I second that thought.
  7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I think they would just have to change the title though everyone would be coming in and posting pictures of their equipment! I say do it though!
  8. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

So I'm not sure if you still do snow removal or not? You metioned you had 2 plows, pusher, salter, 3 snowblowers. Are the plows for the 1 tons? The pusher is for what?
  9. etwman

Yes we do snow removal on three commercial sites. I talked about what we still use somewhere in this thread. The quick recap is we have (2) Fisher Plows, one is on the GMC and the other on the F550 (which also has a salter). The (2) 262 CAT's run the (2) 10' Kage Systems that we have. We sold the old pusher once we realized how good the Kage systems are.
  10. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Oh alright, makes sense. I'm looking into the 8 foot Kage System for our S 205. Do the cats push the 10 footers around without any trouble?