Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

Maybe once or twice, but then it caught on pretty quick.

2. jg244888

jg244888 LawnSite Senior Member

cool thanks any new pics

3. etwman

Once again, looking for something to do this winter? If you missed it last year you missed something big. If you miss it again this year its bigger and you really should get your head examined.

http://www.martygrunder.com/grow2012/

I'll guarantee you there's a decent number of people from this site who will attend.

4. A&Jlandscapingllc

A&Jlandscapingllc LawnSite Member

Real nice company you have built

5. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

Same as last year, I want to go but it falls on my Drill weekend for the Army.

:angry::cry::realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad: *swearing inside my head.

6. jg244888

jg244888 LawnSite Senior Member

any updates?

7. etwman

We've spent about $25k in computer hardware and software for our two architects that we now have in house. We are still adding plugins and enhancing the 3D imaging. This is just one of the things that's pretty cool for 2012 with us.

travertine1.jpg

travertine2.jpg

view2jpeg.jpg

8. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

wow! that design is increible. the detail shown is top notch.

9. MDLawn

MDLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

That's really neat stuff there and having the ability to have in house people must make it much easier to present designs to your potential customers and be able to adjust anything easily. As always thanks for sharing ideas, photo's, and everything else you offer to a lot of us.

10. etwman

This is just a teaser to what we can do in house. I remember back to when I was nervous about hiring just one architect, now we have two. I'd never go back to not having one. You can streamline and become extremely efficient in what you do, catering to a clients immediate request to change something.

On another side note, as companies grow one thing I would encourage you all to do is to have some type of overhead recovery system in place. I haven't talked much about it, and when you are small (1-3 employees) its not super important, but as you grow you need to be able to recover fixed company costs accurately in job costing. And I mean accurately. You may think you do on a spreadsheet but I'd be willing to be the right ORS would prove you wrong. There are several available to our industry that are good. Vanderkooi has one, there's Manage 360 with Dynascapes, and a few others. Pick one, make the investment early on in your company, and it'll become a huge asset to you as you grow. There's your January advice.