Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes it's good for either maintenance or design build.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. etwman

3. etwman

Our new, very long awaited, 12 ton CAM Superline tandem dual. With any new piece of equipment we take lenghty time to set it up right. This has air brakes, ABS, and a custom deck length that will accomodate moving a mini-ex and track skid loader legally at the same time. These trailers are not cheap by any means, and I went new just because its not worth the risk in moving equipment on a scabbed used trailer. Especially with the value of the equipment that is on it. CAM is one of the very best made trailers on the market. Our dingo trailer is a CAM.

More equipment will follow later this year as we are busy as always.

CAM1.jpg

CAM2.jpg

CAM3.jpg

CAM4.jpg

4. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice trailer. Your shop looks pretty fancy.

5. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

like the d-drings. I'm with you on the trailer department, you'll see guys since $65k on a big dualie pickup and then tow a trailer that is not worth $500

6. SIWEL

SIWEL LawnSite Senior Member

That is a sharp looking trailer. Very rarely do you see chrome wheels on a tag trailer. How long is the deck on it?

7. etwman

28' foot I believe. Useful caring load of 24,000 lbs. Here's one more hitched up to #5. I did research used trailers, but for an extra $10k you are all new, and when you are setting it up to carry $120k in equipment on it, its worth the added assurance that its solid.

To my knowledge its one of the only CAM trailers with Alcoa's on it.

CAM5.jpg

8. Barrett Landscaping

Barrett Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

thats one impressive rig!

9. MDLawn

MDLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice. Your stuff is very clean and very presentable. Definitely fits your niche of high end residential design build. Thats the rig they want at their place! Do your clients ever comment on how nice the stuff is or actually thank you for having nice clean equipment? I know the friend I worked for years ago would get those compliments and we were only a maintenance company. His stuff wasn't all new but it was clean and presentable and people seemed to appreciate it.

10. etwman

We get it all the time. From equipment, to how professional our staff is, to the quality of our installation. Every customer says something about it and really notice the difference in a professionally run company. People tell me all the time "we saw your trucks running down the highway." I sit here and think we have 5 trucks, that's it, and people see them all the time?

Then there are those people (not our clients) who will say, "they're expensive because they have those nice shiny trucks." A bucket of soap and a hose makes us expensive? Really? Most of our trucks are 10 years old with a great paint job. Do you want someone showing up to build your project who knows what they are doing, are professional, don't smoke, curse, are in uniform, etc. Or do you want someone showing up in a broken down pickup who looks like they just broke out of prison. You tell me.