Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Immaculate setup. Any new jobs pics in the works?
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

I'd give away any one of my immediate family members to have that CAM trailer and those Deeres...

3. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

do you now own the machines or are they still on rental?

4. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

It's about half and half. With the rental rates we get this is the perfect mix.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Beautiful wraps on the boxes. I've probably never said that before in regards to a wrap- most are terrible. Yours are classy and eye-catching.

Question- how many years were you in the daily trenches with your guys before you really split off and worked "on" the biz instead of "in" the biz?

6. muddywater

muddywater LawnSite Bronze Member

Who cares about the equipment. I mean it is purty and all, but how much would a one on one session cost me to learn your marketing judo? I am located in deep south and will sign a confidentiality statement with a blood signature and pay in advance.

7. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Haha, Ditto. I learn more from some of your post about business than I do from my profesors at college. I know in the past you had mentioned the possibility of a webinar (or whatever they are called) with yourself and Marty Grundger, (sp) if you ever have such a thing please let me know.

8. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

About 5-6 years before I worked my way into the office, hired really sharp guys that know alot, and deligated / empowered like mad. That's the key, you have to give it up. If you don't you'll never grow.

There are differences between business owners and contractors. I could write a book on that. Not that one is worse off, there's just a difference.

9. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow...Awesome!

10. GroundScapesIncorporated

GroundScapesIncorporated LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

Jared,

Have you ever considered a van body to haul plants in for the switch n go system? Seems like it could be done fairly easily with...(maybe even one of the van bodies that originally came off of one of your trucks)?

Also, what cab to axle or wheel base would you suggest (with no box/storage behind the cab)?

Is there anyone you suggest speaking with at bucks fab?

Thanks in advance!
    James