Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. southern79

southern79 LawnSite Member

For the Add column: Cash in bank or Cash in check register? For the Delete column: Is this for the current week using estimated numbers ie. payroll and payables or for the previous week using actual numbers? How do you figure your payables...money paid but not cashed during the period or payables that are due and not paid yet? I figure that once you pick the numbers that you use, if you stay consistent, you will be able to manage the variations. Thanks for clarifying.

2. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

Cash in bank.

I do it for the previous week and estimated payroll for that week if it is not in yet.

Regardless of how you do it, its just consistancy. Do the same thing every week, same day if possible, though that is challenging. Even I may be off a day here and there, but I try and do it at least once a week, if not every Monday or Tuesday.

3. southern79

southern79 LawnSite Member

Thanks, also I purchased Pumkin Plan from Amazon used. The author was in the store it came from while it was being shipped, wrote a thank you note, upgraded me to a new copy and sent a signed new copy of TPE. Wow! TPE is a great book. Next, Pumkin Plan.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Dountman

Dountman LawnSite Member
    from MA

Jarod, do your LA's do design work for only ETW or do they design for other companies?

5. etwman

Exclusively for us, and we copywrite everything.

6. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

what buckets do you have for your U35?

7. etwman

18" and 30". Both have a removable steel plate that covers the teeth which is very nice for grading.

8. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

can you get the 30 from kubota. i priced out one online and the biggest tooth bucket they had on there was a 24"

9. etwman

It must be a 12 and 24 then. I got the guys what they wanted and can't remember exactly what it was.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

Phenomenal work, Your company is amazing everything is clean and looking great!! I really admire everything and love the equipment! Best thread on lawnsite by far :cool2: