Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. KerryWalker

KerryWalker LawnSite Member

I also quoted you and posted this information on my facebook page. I have a few friends that are working hard at their business and I know this information will be both good and informative. It was for me.

Thanks,
    Kerry Walker

2. jg244888

jg244888 LawnSite Senior Member

what company is that? also there is lots of talk of books on this thread what do you feel are the best few you have gained knowledge from?

3. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't really get into publicly talking about who the companies are that I have personal invites to tour. I make a point in visiting several a year if I can and have formed some incredible relationships with some of the most respected business owners in our green industry. Toronto was no exeption, as I'm sure I'll return in the future and they are welcome at my place anytime.

Start with:

Joe Calloway: "Becoming a Category of One"

"The Pumpkin Plan"

4. SRT8

SRT8 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CA

Jarod-

If you ever make it out to San Francisco id be more than happy to take you on a tour of our business and how we run things around here.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

Great Thread! top notch work!

6. SRT8

from CA

Jarod-

Will you be attending GROW 2013?

7. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't know yet. My January is packed full of training events, conferences, and a few vacations. I will probably decide in a few weeks.

8. MDLawn

MDLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Great read! Now I just need to read it again!

9. SRT8

from CA

Im trying to clear up my schedule so I can make it out there. I have never gone before, would you strongly recommend I go?
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. KerryWalker

KerryWalker LawnSite Member

That makes sense. I am kinda all over the place. I mow lawns and do landscaping as well. However, I would much rather mow, blow and go. Life is a lot easier doing so. And I will order both this weekend and will let you know what I think after reading. One more thing, will it be fine to pick your brain from time to time? I started reading your posts yesterday and got confirmation on some of my business decision and gained a ton of helpful information.