1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

LOVE the new website. That's as classy as it gets.

2. jg244888

jg244888 LawnSite Senior Member

how do you like the Kage plow systems after a few years? How are they holding up? Would you buy something different today?
    Thanks

3. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

The Kage's are the most bulletproof snow removal device I have ever owned, or probably ever will own. I look at all these other pushers with 10 different hydraulic pistons, power wings, etc and say what a nightmare of maintenance. Everyone should own one of these things who does snow removal.

Book to read this winter: The E Myth Landscape Contractor by Michael Gerber and Tony Bass.

4. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Tony Bass as in the Super Lawn Truck guy?

5. etwman

Yes and it's a very good book.

6. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

I like our kage system thus far. Its our skid. As far as working hours though I try to keep our guys within that 40-50 hour range. I hate OT but sometimes to get work done it is what it is. Me on the other hand - summer I would say easlily 80 hours a week, there are some weeks I push 100. But I am up early, first to job site, last to leave, maybe setting sprinklers different at nursery etc. Winter time - I sleep alittle more but I help my wife with kids breakfast, off to school etc.

7. Woodman1

Woodman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Jarod,

The Idea Gallery on the website is absolutely amazing! Thanks for continuing to contribute to the industry and to this thread the way that you do! I hope that you have a GREAT year.

PS - I hope the "Responsibility" sign was not copywrited. I am copying.

8. etwman

Thanks you too.

That poor website went through so many revisions I lost count, but it came out first class.

Use the responsibility quote, it works.

This one works too.....

Wishing everyone a strong 2013. Off to the Mants show in Baltimore tomorrow.

image.jpg

9. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

ETW, your website is one of the best I've seen. Very informative, yet easy to navigate. Well done! Hope you guys have a blessed 2013!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. jg244888

jg244888 LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the info on the Kage. Just finishing Category of One its great!! will order this one too. When more come your way please post them. Thanks