Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

Why more people in this industry don't use professional photography is beyond me......

Built by team ETW, spring 2013!

pond pav pro.jpg

2. Whippit96

Whippit96 LawnSite Member

As a photographer, I've been asking myself that question for years. I guess it's hard for people to see the long term dividends of paying more for good promotional work.

3. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

That is just gorgeous, wow. Amazing work

4. etwman

Landscape Tip of the Day:

About 2 years ago we finally started scheduling our work on 4 day work weeks, allocating 1 rainy day per week. If we had 300 man hours for a project, budgeted 30 production hours a day for a three man crew, that project would take 10 production days or 2 weeks and 2 days (Friday's showing "Rain Day" on the calendar each week). Now that's not to say you don't work 5 days a week, but you have a buffer for rain. If its sunny you work.

You tell the client that you will start work on Monday, and it two weeks from Tuesday you'll be done. If its sunny you finish early, if its not, you finish on schedule. Even if you lose 2 days in one week due to rain, we rarely lose 2 days over two weeks. You tend to make it up.

I've never heard of a client complaining about being done to early, it's always the opposite.

This has worked extremely well with keeping things on track for scheduling.

5. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

6. etwman

A few of our staged shots with our brand new line of outdoor kitchens. This is the only one in the world like it right now.

Pavilion 1.jpg

Pavilion 16.jpg

Pavilion 17.jpg

Pavilion 18 .jpg

7. TJ Property

TJ Property LawnSite Member
    from CT

god,that is amazing work period. People can only strive to do work as good as you! I commend you for building one hell of a company.

Best of luck

Tom

8. PA GrassChoppers

PA GrassChoppers LawnSite Member
    from PA

....drool....

9. forkicks

forkicks LawnSite Member

Wow !! That is about all I can say. Yes you really do some 1st class work. And to think people can actually afford to have that level of work done in this economy when there are family's being thrown out of they're homes.( Ok I Will Not get us started on that one ! ) But hey that's good for you other wise you would not be where you are today. Thank the lord for deep pockets and judging by those jobs that you do they are some really deep pockets..

10. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

I think one of the most amazing things about your business is the fact that you built it in 1 generation, and still growing!!. There are companies in my market who seem to do work almost on par with yours (in scale, not quality) but they are multi generational, handed down and grown over time
    Posted via Mobile Device