1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. Schrock Lawns

Schrock Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Exactly where in p.a are you?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

Denver Pa
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

Oh geeez we have a new Marty Grunder on our hands.

Any one want to here my honest opinion of GROW? its free.
  4. etwman

You would chime in Brian......too funny
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

Come on Jarod, ive been busting your ego for years but this just takes it to a whole new level. Remember when i asked you why you wore a button up shirt for the company photo and the guys all wore pull-overs? i was implying your inflated head was to darn big to fit through a pull-over shirt. Button downs from here on out.
  6. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

I'm ok with it - GROW is only free for the consumer... Interesting to see if any on here will follow through now that there's a cost.
  7. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

8. etwman

I have two commitments already and several others very interested. I'm gong to hold this at 7. It'll be a good number.

One of the things I want to spend some time discussing on the 18th is a frequent question I often hear. It starts with "well at what point in the business did you hire "x" or do "y" or "purchase z". I call them shift points in every business. Knowing when the time is right to move to the next level and implement a key point. These are the kind of things that I wish I knew 10 years ago, it would have helped a lot.
  9. PLLandscape

PLLandscape LawnSite Senior Member

7 very lucky people........
  10. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

wish i could come, great deal for what i am sure is some great advice. maybe next year.