1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

Let's see how this one goes. I've been a part of these things in the past and they can be pretty powerful when you have alot of discussion going on. Believe it or not alot of industry peers go through the very same things and it's comforting to know you are not alone.

If time permits, and the weather cooperates I might be able to take them to a project that we have locally. Mother nature has not been all cooperative, so one thing at a time.
  2. ryde307

ryde307 LawnSite Senior Member

Great opportunity for some people. Interested to hear how it goes.
  3. TTS

TTS LawnSite Senior Member

Jcontracting if he does it again in a year or two I would like to go also so maybe we can carpool and split gas. Something to discuss for all the Midwest guys if it happens again
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. etwman

I have a few of you on a waiting list. If someone backs out I'll let you know.

On another note for the tool heads, rumor in and around our shop is our oldest CAT skidloader with 10,890 hours on it is pregnant and expecting twins here this spring.....stay tuned.
  5. SP Landscaping

SP Landscaping LawnSite Member

This has to be the greatest way of saying your getting 2 new machines lol
  6. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

HaHa! Congratulations! Twins are a blessing!
  7. etwman

They are so cute, clean, and smell so good too....
  8. GQLL

GQLL LawnSite Senior Member

I think you just took it a little to far with that one :waving:
  9. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

What machines are you getting? I think I may pick up a new machine for 2014, looking at the SR220 to replace our 2006 440. I assume your going Cat and I have a few friends here that swear the the cats are better than the case, but running both I like Case. I don't have more than a few hours in Cats though. Decisions decisions!
  10. etwman

I'm not sure yet but I want to make a decision here this week. I've got it narrowed down to a few at this point.

The problem with our industry is that no small frame track skid loader will lift what we need it to lift, so you are forced to go to a larger frame machine for the lift capacity. And trust me we've looked and test run a ton of them.