Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

Once in awhile I throw out a piece of my personal side. Some of you know I'm a die hard 88 fan. I was on pit row for his victory weekend in Daytona and found myself at this seat this past weekend at Dover. I spent a few minutes talking with him and got Steve's autograph along with his. Another great moment to remember.

image.jpg

2. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

You better hang on to that since this is Stevie's last year.

3. etwman

I will walk to Miami Homestead if I have too. All fingers are crossed. Here's another good one during pre-race.

image.jpg

4. ilike2mow

ilike2mow LawnSite Bronze Member

That's a nice setup there!

5. caseysmowing

caseysmowing LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice close up shots. Didn't know you were a Nascar fan. I only made it to like page 80 of your thread this winter. I'm looking forward to going to Bristol, Martinsville, and maybe Richmond this year. I'm sure you know but there is a Nascar page in the off topic forum. Since this is my first post on your page all I can say is wow and you got your stuff together. I believe I read where you went to Messiah college. Anyway I used to go up there in the summer for a wrestiling camp back in the day. Loved not having AC.

6. etwman

Our new EBY aluminum trailer. Probably the best built one in the states. These guys have it down pat.

It's a 14,000 GVW trailer, 20 feet long, so yes in PA you can tow it behind a pickup if you reclassify the GCWR and you don't need a CDL. We do tow it behind our Freightliners, but everyone there has their A anyway so that doesn't matter.

We can carry around 11,500 lbs on it, which means we can move any of our mini's or CAT's. Yes we have the CAM trailer, and the SNG systems, but this is another fallback in case we just need to move a machine or I need to move one with my pickup.

EBY 1.jpg

EBY 3.jpg

EBY 4.jpg

7. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

What was that about $12k? Lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. etwman

All of that. But you have to figure low maintenance. No floorboards, no rust, no paint, great resale.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

Plus, it just looks classy! :cool2:

10. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Beautiful trailer either way. Aluminum floor as well?
    Posted via Mobile Device