Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

In all my spare time?

I'm attempting to finish things up to get away this weekend for 6 days. I have a feeling my laptop will be joining me on vacation.

I'm finalizing plans to return to Mississippi Coast the end of September for 10 days with a crew of 12 to finish the house we've been working on for 2 years. My goal is to have the family back in by Thanksgiving.

I've got three major projects on the desk, all of which want to be done this fall, of which two only will be.

Would I like to write, yeah, but who knows when.

2. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

What software do you use to design your projects?

3. etwman

We don't. Everything is hand drawn by one of three architects we use. I'm not a big fan of CAD, although it does have its places. The hand drawn plans seem to appeal more to our clients.

4. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh, Cool, i guess that it gives the plans a personalized touch

5. etwman

The Ford is done and will be on the road Monday. The only two things left to be done are the chrome grill and Westin step tubes on the sides which will go on sometime next week when the arrive. It will most likely leave for NY a week from Monday for another phase of that project up there. We predict 3 weeks up there this fall and and three more next spring.

This means the Dodge is available and will go out for sale next week.

F550 1.jpg

F550 2.jpg

F550 3.jpg

F550 4.jpg

F550 5.jpg

6. etwman

Here are a few of our shop that I quick snapped. It was painted to match our colors, black, cream, and brown. We haven't had the opportunity to landscape/hardscape it yet and I'm not sure when we will. The plans are done and are hanging on the board in the shop. Our schedule has not had any lapses in it this year. It may be winter before we begin any exterior renovations.

The offices inside will be gutted and done in notty pine with recessed lighting. There will be three offices and a lobby.

Shop 1.jpg

Shop 2.jpg

Shop 3.jpg

Shop 4.jpg

7. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

good looking stuff man...where in thr 717 area code you located?

8. TWUllc

TWUllc LawnSite Senior Member

Looks great Jarod. Do you, or even can you for that matter, stuff the enclosed trailer in the shop too?

9. etwman

We could get it in if we needed too, we'd have to pull a truck out, but it would easily fit. But the only reason it would ever be inside would be for maintenance on it. It's enclosed and locked for the primary reason that we can leave it outside.

We can get four trucks in there but its tight and you wouldn't be able to work on much. You can move around pretty easily with three trucks in there and have room to work on pretty much anything.

10. New Heights

New Heights LawnSite Member

The pin striping looks nice on the 550.