Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

Here's a better shot of that 12" x 12" fuel door located above the fender on the side of the trailer that some of you emailed me and wanted to see. It can save alot of time with unloading and reloading at times.

Another thing. Whenever you order an enclosed trailer I would strongly reccommend getting an extended tongue. Standard is 4' extended is 5'. If you ever pull with a stake body dump, or truck that has a bed that sticks out over the back, you WILL jack knife and damage the corners on an enclosed trailer. Well....you may not if you're really careful, but your guys might. And let me tell you that skin on enclosed trailers is not cheap to fix. That extra foot will aleviate this problem, and for an extra $40.00 on the order its well worth it. I'm 99% sure that all manufacturers offer this option for enclosed trailers.

etwman.

pich.jpg

2. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Can I please have one?

3. etwman

Send me your address at etw@dejazzd.com and I'll see what I can do for you.

4. roscioli

roscioli LawnSite Senior Member

etwman- do you have a pic of the final product? If you dont mind sharing, what was your cost/piece and how many did you order? I have been looking into mugs, but they vary so much in price on the internet that is just plain difficult to choose one! I have been looking mostly at travel mugs, mainly because i use them myself not only in the car, but around the house. With 2 cats and a dog I like a covered drink! If I can find anythign that looks nice and is a good price, I will do it.

5. etwman

Mike -

I tried to shoot a picture of the final product but the shot didn't do it justice. I'll see if I can get a better one for you and post it. We have gone through about 200 mugs so far. You can get all the info at www.cloth-clay.com They are not cheap by any means, you'll have setup charges (about $200 if memory serves me correct), minumum orders, etc. but they are real nice to give out. To this point I think we have spent around $1400 on the whole project.

etwman.

P.S.- I saw your posts under the other forum about enclosed trailers. You're 100% right, clean equipment does get noticed! Nice looking rig.

6. roscioli

etw- I think you are confusing my rig with someone elses, mine is nice and ugly compared to your's, kirby's and hoagie's. I will attempt to post a pic of it here.

truck and trailer.jpg

7. roscioli

Better view of truck lettering...

truck in front of umanzors.jpg

8. etwman

yeah.... sorry it was Hoagie's rig I was talking about, hope I didn't get you all excited. It is clean though...LOL Don't take it personally.

9. BRIMOW525

BRIMOW525 LawnSite Member

very nic rigs. Around here in 3yrs having rigs like that people would think your shady. Unfortunetly nice guys usually finish last. hope 2003 is better for you and all the other guys here. BTW do u guys do snow removal also? JUst adds more to that bottom line. bad pic but its something.

dsc_193.jpg

10. etwman

We do snow removal but only for those commercial customers that have contracted with us for grounds care for the upcoming season. Then we require a retainer fee in December (anywhere from $1600-$3000) that will be credited against storms. Currently we are just doing two large commercial lots and that is enough for me.

etwman.

BRIMOW525 where are you at in Delaware?