1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Equipment pics after some "Spring Cleaning"

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Gudtimes, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Gudtimes

Gudtimes LawnSite Member
    from VA

Brand new FS90 and BR550 thrown in the mix...also some more odds and ends back in the garage

THRIFTY LawnSite Member
    from (913)

looks good! How many accounts do you service? Looks like you have a good setup for all sizes of properties!
  3. Gudtimes

Gudtimes LawnSite Member
    from VA

Thanks. Last year peak season was at 80 accounts. And this year I have a lot of advertising going out so hoping to be over 100, but we'll see. Properties range from small properties that could almost be cut with just a string trimmer up to 3.5 acres.
  4. ExclusiveLawnCare

ExclusiveLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

hey man everything looks good, nice setup and good luck with the accounts.
  5. josh1981

josh1981 LawnSite Senior Member

nice equipment man. That br550 is a nice machine. I have the br600. Stihl is the best!

just a question- wheres the chainsaw? :confused:
  6. RWS

RWS LawnSite Member

nice looking setup!
  7. Mow Mony

Mow Mony LawnSite Member
    from VA

Hello from VA! What part are you in?

equipment looks good, all Stihl handheld stuff, just like we use.
  8. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

How do you like your stihl 4 mix trimmers and wright stander? I'm getting the smaller 32" right now but want a 48" rh later this year.
  9. Gudtimes

Gudtimes LawnSite Member
    from VA

The company is based out of Norfolk, but services all of south Hampton Roads.

I think the 4 mix is great stuff. Always enough power and never had a problem with them. As you can see it's all I run. The stander is an excellent machine. I bough it about 8 months ago and I'm kicking myself that I didn't add one earlier than that. Super light, most compact mower on the market, you definitely won't go wrong adding one to your setup.
  10. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Sweet stuff! What size enclosed do you have? I agree with you on the stander, I should have bought one earlier!