Equipment pics

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BerksLawn, Mar 11, 2001.

1. BerksLawn

BerksLawn LawnSite Member

Anyone have pics of there trucks and equipment just would like to see wat u all are running.

2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I have lots of them on my website. Click on my little red house below. I also have 40 lawn pictures. I have to look at them to remember what green looks like. :D

3. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

4. pcs

pcs LawnSite Member

Eric, what size trailer do you have?

5. BerksLawn

BerksLawn LawnSite Member

Hey Kirby nice equipment same with Eric. Kirby did u buy the Wright Senater or demo it it looks nice

6. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I have a 14 foot open and a 24 foot inside measurement enclosed. We only use the open in the summer for mowing now.

BTW, I have an equipment page and I also have a DC page. On it there are pictures of the Jet Choppers, one is the one that Tim Allen drove on Home Improvement. I also have more pictures of my Choppers there. I also have an old website that has pictures on it, some of antique mowers. Here is the link.
    http://www.elms.bizland.com/

7. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

No, I'm not currently in the market for a mower. Looks like an excellent machine!

8. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

9. MIDSOUTH

MIDSOUTH LawnSite Senior Member

10. sgreanbean

sgreanbean LawnSite Member
    from cal

erik, my dealer said he cannot get those blades on your site for gravleys is that true? really nice yards you got there i was wondering how you get the cicles to fade aruond the trees, i can get bright strips but i have problems with my circles