Equipment pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Josh18, Aug 17, 2004.

1. Josh18

Josh18 LawnSite Member
    from AL

This is for my first season part time. Not the biggest but it gets the job done. I am trying to keep a business thru college so hopefully this equipment will last. It all goes on a 5x12 trailer towed by an '02 tacoma 4x4

mowers.jpg

2. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Nice set up for just starting out good luck.

3. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats some nice equipment you have,hope everything works out for you...

4. WoodBrothersLC

WoodBrothersLC LawnSite Senior Member

Once again, nice setup hope you are making some big bucks w/ that equipment!

5. Josh18

Josh18 LawnSite Member
    from AL

Thanks alot, I appreciate the comments. I would like to have gotten a bigger lazer, but this should serve me well. I am very happy with the CT so far, no complaints. And the metro, not the most luxurious of mowers, but this thing will go anywhere and cut anything I have thrown at it.

6. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice equipment, alot F/T LCO's around wish they had those machines. Good luck..........

7. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Nice equipment!

How do you like the cut of the CT? Can you post some pics of some cut lawns?

How does the Tacoma pull that load?

Are you a one or two man team?

Good luck!

8. Josh18

Josh18 LawnSite Member
    from AL

a larsh, I abslutely love the CT. If I was doing this full time, I would want something bigger. But, for part time and the price, I really don't think there is a better mower out there. It cuts great and I have no complaints. I would post pics of some other lawns, but I don't have any. Most of my accounts are bermuda which WILL NOT stripe unless I went over it two or three times. The Tacoma pulls everything great. I have a 5x12 open trailer(wish I had a 6x12) but I am very happy with the current setup. And to answer your last question, I am usually solo, however my dad goes with me at times.

9. splatz100

splatz100 LawnSite Senior Member

how does everything fit on the 5x12 trailer. also what size is the CT and METRO