Lawn Care Forum banner

Equipment Rate

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  lawn masters2006 
#1 ·
I'm fairly new to the business I started Fall 2006 and my hourly rate is $35.00 for a push mower cut with weed wacking.

I have a Walker mower MT 20hp for the bigger jobs and I wanted to charge $35.00hr plus $35.00hr equipment rate . Does anyone else out there do this too?;) :)

#3 ·
i don't think i could get anyone to let me cut their lawn for 70/hr

just my .02
think about what your saying for a minute. The average lawn around here is $30-$35 and we can do 3 an hour and that comes out to $90-$100 an hour.

#4 ·
The average lawn around here is $30-$35 and we can do 3 an hour and that comes out to $90-$100 an hour.
why don't you read his original post...basiclly he wants to charge his regular 35.00/hr and then he wants to tack on an additional charge for his mower. you're talking about 3 seperate lawns while he is talking about 1 lawn...think about what you're saying before you try biting my head off...

#5 ·
why don't you read his original post...basiclly he wants to charge his regular 35.00/hr and then he wants to tack on an additional charge for his mower. you're talking about 3 seperate lawns while he is talking about 1 lawn...think about what you're saying before you try biting my head off...
i agree with Lurch, no one is going to pay $70/hr or $90/hr per cut, especially if your mowing with a push mower

#7 ·
think about what your saying for a minute. The average lawn around here is $30-$35 and we can do 3 an hour and that comes out to $90-$100 an hour.
Thanks! If I had to subcontract 2 people and plus pay myself and all 3 of us were at a job say for 2hrs should there pay be $35.00hr too? =$210.00 does that sound about right? Or maybe I'm just confused and to new

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.