Equipment Sales/Parts in Mid TN

Discussion in 'Employment' started by jkelton, Apr 6, 2006.

1. jkelton

jkelton LawnSite Member

Looking for someone interested in obtaining a full time job with local power equipment retailer in Mid TN. Need to be self-motivated, willing to work with the public, and willing to take leadership. Previous experience a plus, especially with Grasshopper mowers. Please respond if you are interested.

2. jkelton

jkelton LawnSite Member

Still looking for someone, just in case anyone was wondering. Do not have to have experience with Grasshopper mowers, just need to be motivated and be a "people person". I am starting on building a brand new building that will be ready to move in hopefully by next summer, but I would like to have someone working here by early spring at the latest.

3. LESCO...MECH

LESCO...MECH LawnSite Member

Are you looking for just sales and parts or a mechanic too.Also what kind of pay are you thinking about?

4. jkelton

jkelton LawnSite Member

Basically, sales and parts. The pay would be based on experience, with possibly a commission on sales. I think the salary would be very competitive with other sales positions in the area, but I would hate to scare anyone away if I threw out a number (since this is a national forum, cost of living in this area may be lower than other areas of the country).