Equipment Storage

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by TurfBoy08, Oct 31, 2006.

1. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

Last one: This is my 24x28 2 car garage. I love it. It is huge to me. My truck will live in there as soon as they finnish the GD driveway!

7.JPG

2. tarp5350

tarp5350 LawnSite Member

may i ask a stupid question, how come you don,t keep that good looking john deere tractor in the main barn? around here where i live that tractor would be stolen in a heartbeat.

3. copeblk

copeblk LawnSite Member

one gas one disel. both have safety vents that relese if presure is to high. 250 gal each. best part is how much time is saved, fill up fuel while loading truck....

4. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

copeblk.. where are you out of in cny?? ever around the syracuse area.. maybe ill see you guys out someday!!!

5. copeblk

copeblk LawnSite Member

we are based in caz. we do some work in syr. maybe you have seen us, spruce ridge landscape and design. what company are you with? the boss has worked with landscapes east, and the evergreen mart, his wife is currently th manager at the evergreen mart.

6. lawncare18

yea i know about you guys.. you do nice work.. I do snow removal for pro scapes but am an assistant superintendent at tuscarora golf club in marcellus ny. I have goten things of evergreen mart for my own house in the past nice stuff they got. You guys still keeping busy??

7. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

The main barn is also a horse barn. We have 10 horse boarded in there. The insurance company won't let us keep big equipment in there because of fire even though it is diesel, they don't care. They look the other way with the mowers, but insisted the tractor had to be out of the barn. Crime is not very big around here. The tractor shed is about .5 miles from the road, so somebody would have to know that it is there and know where my trailer is to load it, which currently isn't even on my property!

8. copeblk

copeblk LawnSite Member

lawncare18- so you must be getting ready.. saw a bunch of proscapes trucks on fri with plows on. we currently have 3 more small walks to do this year. no more than 2 weeks work. and a couple more cleanups. how do you like the golf course work? you may still get a few more people next week if it gets into the 60's like there saying....

9. lawncare18

I just work for pro scapes during the winter snowblowing and shoveling walk ways at budwizer in baldwinsville.. I love the golf course work.. we are closed but still let people come walk if they wana play.. we got one mroe mow on the golf course this week then we will start shuting down... just finished building a new green this week so we havent been doing much cleanup yet.. I think pro scapes just puts all the plows on at a certain time and they drive with them on while they are finishign up mowing and cleanups..

10. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Poured the 16 by 12 pad today. 8" thick, 4 meters of concrete total. Will get pics tomorow.

Cheers
    Jeff