Equipment that you get for free from costomers

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by GrimsleysLawnCare, Mar 13, 2013.

1. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

i'm not knocking you for taking it. that's good what you were able to do. i just don't have the patience for that type of thing i guess. i want stuff to work like it's supposed to from the start. i just don't like fixing things to make them work. it's not that i can't do it. i can and i have many times. it just drives me insane and makes me irritable. i'm doing good to sharpen mower blades, change the oil, etc. some people find maintenance and such enjoyable. i wish i did. i just find it annoying most of the time. :laugh:

2. GrimsleysLawnCare

GrimsleysLawnCare LawnSite Member

Hahah.. Working on things get on my nerves to at times but I enjoy the challenge. I usually go work on these types of things in spurts take a break clear my head and go back to it. Plus one day if something messes up on my eequipment out on the sight I might be able to do a fix there cause I gained some type of experiance working on something in the past... I know nothing by the book on engine repair just a few simple things of to where to start and the rest I make up as I go... Its always like a game for me kind of like a puzzle that may just make me money in the end lol then I feel as if I hit the loto