1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Scag48, Jul 10, 2000.

1. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

bobcats are good machines but kawi's are better engines.
  2. Twotoros

Twotoros LawnSite Senior Member

Had a 36" snapper that I hated . Just traded it for a new sutech stealth 33" for a lark . Interesting but it has a long way to go improvement wise. Glad to rid myself of the crapper though.
  3. lawndog

lawndog LawnSite Member

Been away awhile mowing,love my John Deerie<br>and I live in Oregon coast,it even picks up<br>that damn wet grass.In fact we don't mow when<br>its dry,not enough of a challenge.Have to say that there is some awesome 36-48 wb out there now,check out Hustler brand.Don't know how good they are.Have fun,oh yea JD finances.
  4. Parrot

Parrot LawnSite Member

i run a 52&quot; Exmark Turf Tracer and with just under 3000 hours on it i finally had to replace the engine, the only repair made to it other than normal wear like belts and deck rollers. i have used just about everything out there at one time or another and never been satisfied until i bought exmark. now i'll probably never use anything else.<br> <br>