equipment ??

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by S.B.N., Jun 16, 2003.

1. S.B.N.

S.B.N. LawnSite Member
    from 4

does anybody use the (echo pro attachment power source) motor... multiple attachment (s)
  2. j_loppy

j_loppy LawnSite Member

No. I just bought a trimmer, and an edger... couldn't justify the cost, and the time I save not changing attatchments is the biggest reason.
  3. jason r.

jason r. LawnSite Senior Member

I have 2 Echo srm2100sb's. Have 2 string trimmer attachments, 1 stick edger att., and 1 art. hedge trimmer att. I love em. Never had a problem with them since I had them. Bought one a few years ago and another just a few weeks ago off ebay. Will be getting the power pruner att. as soon as my dealer gets his next shipment in.
  4. hosejockey2002

hosejockey2002 LawnSite Bronze Member

I've got Stihl's version of the same thing, the KM85R. I use a Troy-bilt cultivator on it and it works great. I burned the Troy-bilt motor up after six hours of use and got my money back on it.
  5. drobson

drobson LawnSite Member

I have the PAS 260, just got it a month or so ago. I like it so far, but I still need to buy more attachments. I want to get the power sweeper next.
  6. vardener

vardener LawnSite Member
    from MD 7

I thought about buying the stihl based on a salesmans advice. He said that btx echo and stihl, the echo was meant more for Harry homeowner and the stihl was a more commercial worthy product.

It was still out of my price range.

I think it's a good idea, though Even if you use it only for the hedge trimmer attachment and the power sweeper.