equitment in new york area? long island ? anybody selling

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by mikefromny, Dec 21, 2005.

1. mikefromny

mikefromny LawnSite Member

anybody got any used lawncare equitment for sale ? trailer , walk behind , trimmers? post back!
  2. Prolawnservice

Prolawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 10,000gvw 7 x 14 two axel trailer for $950.

A Like new 36 inch bobcat w/new grass gobbler, kawi engine ,and 2 or 3 sets of like new blades $1500.

A walkbehind little wonder blower w/ honda 9 horse i believe, this might have 100 hours very little use $900.

2 hustler 251k w/backpack dump from the seat catchers. make offer for both one runs perfect w/ less than 1500 hours the other one needs a carberator rebuild.

1 older scag ride on 48inch w/20hp briggs approx 3000hours w/custom lawn sprayer set up included. $2200.or b/o

1 sutec 33inch walkbehind three years old in good condition. $750.

2 need parts echo trimmers 210 one or two years old each. together $120.

I may have more, If i think of anythig I'll let you know.
    Steve:waving: payup
  3. dsmrolla06

dsmrolla06 LawnSite Senior Member

You might be better to ask if anyone is selling any equipment...
  4. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

If ya want, I'll sell you the entire business...the whole enchalada:)

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

No No, that how dem northern boys taalk,whacha gonna do about it.
  6. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

where are you in ny. I am in westchester county and might be selling some mowers and a trailer. PM Me for more details.
  7. nocutting

nocutting LawnSite Senior Member

5 x 10 trailer, single axle, 2900 lbs -$750.00..............................................Little Wonder-Ground Blower -5yrs old $400.Lesco-30" hedge trimmer-$225,00..........................................................plenty of sprayers, PermaGreen Ride On Spreader/ Sprayer,Lesco Renovator, Lesco self propelled spreader and anything else you can imagine?:)
  8. Prolawnservice

How much for the ride on spreader and the renovator?
  9. nocutting

nocutting LawnSite Senior Member

Hi, I'm a Greens Industry Consultant, are you sure thats the best equipment for your jobs?.......If you tell me alittle about your properties I can better size up what equipment will work for you......if you're serious about just wanting prices, please e-me at earthworksbysaxon@hotmail .com [ away from others eyes], regards and Merry Christmas:waving:
  10. Prolawnservice

Hey nocutting,

Sent you an email couple of days ago guess thats a mailbox you don't check that often.:sleeping: If you want you can email me at prolawnservice@dodgeit.com or reply to the address i sent from.:waving: