1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Eric ELM biography

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Fine Lines Lawn, Jul 6, 2004.

1. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I am currently working on an Eric ELM biography, with the assistance of Eric's wife Charlotte. The reason I am doing this is to answer a lot of questions about who Eric was, from members who hadn't had the privelege of knowing Eric, as some of us did. If any of you have any information that can be used, please get it to me and I will be grateful.
  2. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

email Sean and ask him for permission to use some of the past discussions ??
  3. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

You are welcome to use old discussions on this site to complete Eric's tribute....

One thing I can add is this....

There are a lot of people (unfortunately) who claim to have known Eric and talked to him regularly, when that really wasn't the case. Eric was always there ready to listen, vent, and discuss anything with anyone if he had the time. I never got to shake his hand, but we spoke almost daily the last year he was alive. I think a EricELM quiz would be cool....there is enough info on the internet about him to make a doozy....
  4. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Thank you very much Sean. :)