Eric Elm Web Site

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Turtle II, Sep 12, 2005.

1. Turtle II

Turtle II LawnSite Member

Does anyone know what happen to the "Eric Elm" web site or how to access it. I was there back in July but as of a few days ago, something seems to have happened to the original link. There was great information there.

Thanks and hope everyone is having a good season.
    Turtle II :cool:

2. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

I dunno I can't get it to work either. Couldn't ping the server, either.

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Im right there with you guys, just found out about the site a few days ago and was anxious to check it out, but have not been able to access it!

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I'll try it through a different site.

They are asking about it there, too. I emailed Bill Parish..he'll probably get nack to me. I'm sure it won't be long that this question will be answered over there, since it has already been asked.

5. Big Hoss

Big Hoss LawnSite Member

Worked just fine for me .

Big Hoss

6. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Go to the dixie chopper website, I think the link starts from there.

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

The Dixie Chopper website no longer has a link to Eric's website. When I went to the other forum website, the link from there wouldn't work.

8. Turtle II

Turtle II LawnSite Member

I am still having no luck either.

Mr. Elm had step by step technical instruction on his stripping method and how to run doubles, etc.etc. Several times I thought of printing each page and putting them in a document protector in a binder.....

I have also noticed that many of his pictures are missing from the "other site". Where the pic's use to be I am just getting a box with an X.....

I use to find it at www.elmlawnsite.com. It looks to me that he started that site and this site spun-up off of his site.

Hopefully it is some type of server / computer thing that will be fixed.

That man was a great mentor, I wish I would have had the pleasure to know him. Funny how the small things make some of the best people.....

9. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

It's been so long now I bet only 5% of those who come to lawnsite these days even know who Eric Elm is. Too bad....he was a great mentor to a lot of people here. If you are reading this post and have no idea who he is, go back and study some of his older posts. Use the search function.

10. mowin at the lake

mowin at the lake LawnSite Member

eric would help anyone with any question or problem..
    Back when he was around, lawnsite was more informative...

Kane