Eric ELM would be proud

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by nu83, Feb 22, 2003.

1. nu83

nu83 LawnSite Member
    from omaha

I really hope he would. I just bought the Dixie Chopper on ebay. Eric really loved his choppers and put down the best stripe I have ever seen. I don't know that he didn't have something to do with that though.

I do have a question to thoughs here that are familiar with choppers, the model number is XWK2503-60, on the website that model isn't listed with a W. only XK2503-60. Does anyone know what the W indicates.

Thank you
    Dan

2. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

Your mower is a pre 2003, right? In 2002, they put the 60" deck on the XW (60") chasis. Now, for 2003, they put it on the X (50") frame to get more trim ofset.

3. nu83

nu83 LawnSite Member
    from omaha

I do not know, I bought it without seeing it yet, but it says NEW and it has zero hours. I figure either it is a 2001 (a long time to keep with zero hours) or the model number is incorrect.
    Either way I think it is a decent deal.

4. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

How about posting the eBay link?

5. nu83

nu83 LawnSite Member
    from omaha

6. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

nu83,

Now tha's one BLING BLING mower. ;) :)

7. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Thats seems like a good price. How are you going to take delivery? Are you close by?

8. nu83

nu83 LawnSite Member
    from omaha

Depending upon how much shipping costs I will probably pick it up in St. Louis. I live in Omaha, I have to go to Kansas City next weekend anyway, so not that bad.

9. nu83

nu83 LawnSite Member
    from omaha

It is a 2002

10. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

nu83:

Congratulations on your new toy! AWESOME! :D

I bet you can hardly wait for spring to arrive. Look's like you got a killer deal too. I hope that machine generates lot's of trouble-free revenue for you!