1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Eric Elm

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LAWNGODFATHER, Mar 27, 2003.

1. I saw on Plowsite that Chuck Smith posted that 1 year ago today was when Eric left us for the grass in the sky.

Lets take a moment to remember him.:angel:

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Nice thought Mike.
  3. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

I Do Miss talking On the phone With Him. We Use To Do It During Are Ham And egg Breakfast's. He was great To Talk to About striping(He Understood)

Miss you John.
  4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

It feels like he's been gone for 5 years, now.:angel:
  5. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Time sure does fly. Although i didnt know Eric personely i miss the wisdom he brought to everyone he talked to and everyone that will ever read any of his posts. He was a great man, when people ask where i learned about double blades i will tell them the story and it always hits me right in the gut when i tell them the end of the story.

Eric you are a great man and i can say without question that everyone one this site will never forget you.:angel: :angel:
  6. GreenQuest Lawn

GreenQuest Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

To a man I am honored to have known.............We miss you.

7. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

He was a great friend.
  8. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Eric was the best and was never too busy to help. I really miss his pictures and insight. I am sure he is looking down at us and smiling!:angel: :angel:

9. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Back in the late 90's (well before Lawnsite) Eric and I used to defend the Dixie Chopper Forum from attacks by Lazer owners/Dixie Bashers!!

While I never had the opportunity to personally meet Eric, I as well as many of you FEEL like you knew him.

Seems like so long ago, but yet seems like just yesterday.

10. Mykster

Mykster LawnSite Senior Member

This is the first time I've seen what he looked like. It's nice to put name to a face that was so highly respected.