Eric Elm?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eric 1, May 23, 2004.

1. Eric 1

Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Who was he? what did he do? what happened to him?
    I did a search and found lots of his posts, he seems like a great guy, VERY intelligent,just never found out what happened to him.

2. the great eric elm passed away two years ago .eric elm is the reason this sight took off if there had been no eric elm i doubt this site would have become what it is now jmo ...he would give time to help people ..i dont have enough space to type all the people he helped ...and not one time did i ever see him say something bad about anybody ...i still miss him and a lot of other's on this site do to.
    a great man

3. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

a big supporter of dixie choppers, the master of stripes, and a very nice guy. was thinking about him last week actually.

here's a link to his webpage, be sure to check out his striping section.

here's my alltime favorite stripe picture, i think the house is awesome too.

[​IMG]

4. Eric 1

Mike, please repost the links they dont show up, and i would love to see them.

5. MikeLT1Z28

6. Eric 1

Wow those are amazing, the best i have ever seen. So he died in 2002 or so, how old was he what did he die from.

7. MikeLT1Z28

i can't remember his exact age but i am sure someone here does. he had a brain anhuerism (not sure how to spell that!)

8. MikeLT1Z28

on a seperate note, is that your T-1000/Chevette? too short of a wheelbase for me!

9. Eric 1

Well................i wish it was mine, but it belongs to a friend, i just built the motor and helped get it ready to go in he did the fabrication part.It was a job to say the least.

10. MikeLT1Z28

we have two dragsters and a super comp altered. i've seen those little short wheelbase things get waaaay too out of shape but now i'm wayyyy off the thread and don't want to disprect elm, this is his thread.