Eric Elm's pic's on Dixie Choppers web site.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eric 1, Oct 27, 2004.

1. Eric 1

Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member

2. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

wow, those are nice stripes.
  3. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

I would bet the proper steps were taken in order to use those pics.
  4. Green Care

Green Care LawnSite Senior Member

Yes looks like it to me almost sure DIXIE are welcome too them!
  5. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Positive ID... and yes I am sure they have permission to use them...
  6. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

7. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Apparently many of you don't know that is the forum that Eric ELM started and was running when he died. So yes, they have permission. Eric's wife still owns the site, and DC hosts it on their server.
  8. Eric 1

Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Jeez, chill people, I did not say they were steeling them,I know they would never do that, I just saw them and noticed they seemed to be Erics pics.

I did know Eric started their forum, these were not in there forum, a link from the home page.

Sorry, now smooth the feathers back.
  9. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

It's kind of a shame. These few pics that they have REALLY don't do the real ones justice. The ones that HE posted really make you appreciate them. What's better than that, is that I still have the high defintion pics of all his yards that he sent me before they were trademarked with the logo.
    One thing you have to understand, is if you could see all the threads referring to people who have tryed to steal his pictures for use on their websites, brochures, and all sorts of other stuff. That has been an ongoing thing. The thing is, is that before people were stealing them, Eric would gladly offer them for use if you had asked him. After his death, it just got out of hand. For awhile, it seemed like every other week someone was finding his pictures on someone else's website. I'm glad they had them marked, and I'm glad that Dixie knocked the resolution down considerably. Yes, not only was he great at his craft, but he was a great man all the way around.
  10. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I don't think anyone was getting their feathers ruffled.

You didn't see the forum, but it is there. Its all on the same server.

Now smooth those feathers back out. :D :D :D