eric??

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by chopsticks33, Nov 28, 2005.

1. chopsticks33

chopsticks33 LawnSite Member

what happened to eric e.? i read a lot about him but i never saw his 'story'

2. The Cowboy

The Cowboy LawnSite Senior Member

I may be wrong, but I think He passed away a couple years ago. I also believe he was from Chicagoland area. I WAS a member of another forum a couple years back around the time of his passing, and I used to consider him sort of a role model for small landscapers. Reason I am not a member any more; I had approached them about Organic lawn fertilizing and maintenance and they blew me off. Seemed they didn't have an open mind, so I joined this one and they've left me alone. But Eric E. was not that kind of a guy. always kind hearted. i wish I had known him personally, we both lived so close.

3. chopsticks33

ok...thanks for the reply

4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Yes i think he passed away but from what i have read about him he was a very inspirational person for people in the industry and gave great advice. THE COWBOY, i was a member of that forum too until i forgot what it was called!!lol, so now i can't go back to it! LS is WAYY better anyway!

5. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

I have the link to that forum and Im not going to mention it because of the tension between lawnsite and another forum. But both other forums seem to not have a grudge against eric's site. But Im not gonna give the link cause I dont want to stir up trouble. If its ok to post Eric Elms site then some one please do so

6. chuckers

chuckers LawnSite Senior Member

7. chopsticks33

the stripes on his site are crazy

8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

He has got to be the master of the stripes!!! He tells how to do it on is site too!