1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by turfguy, Jul 17, 2002.

1. turfguy

turfguy LawnSite Member

Just today I was thinking about eric.........we miss you buddy!!!
  2. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Gee it feels good to be missed! J/k
    I didn't really know him but wish I had. I always meant to contact him sometime to talk about striping (when I first got into it) but never did for some reason.
  3. Brickman

Brickman LawnSite Bronze Member

For all the things that are said about him I wish that I had joined LS the first time that I visited. Then I would have been able to post with him.
  4. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

he is just a regular guy ,with an inovative mind. always looking for a better way.
    he found some too. much to our benefit.
    its always just speculation ,when we speak of the other side .imho. but ,somehow i think he may be keeping his eye on us.:) :) so eric ,its just hard to go dn in that low area and come back up the other side ,with a strait stripe.im working on it tho .:)
  5. Jon99

Jon99 LawnSite Senior Member

What happened to him????
  6. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

his heart just wore out, as far as i know
  7. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

On those days that my stripes are extra straight and look thier best, i wonder if eric isnt riding with me and giving me tips. I like to think that he looks down and sees a country full of stripes. His stripes.

Thanks eric. you are missed my friend.:(
  8. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Funny to go through my address book and still see his name and e-mail there........just never know. I still have his cell phone number on my board next to the computer.

Great guy.

I'm quite sure he's in a better place now.