1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Eric

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by turfguy, Jul 17, 2002.

1. turfguy

turfguy LawnSite Member

Just today I was thinking about eric.........we miss you buddy!!!

2. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Gee it feels good to be missed! J/k
    I didn't really know him but wish I had. I always meant to contact him sometime to talk about striping (when I first got into it) but never did for some reason.
    Eric

3. Brickman

Brickman LawnSite Bronze Member

For all the things that are said about him I wish that I had joined LS the first time that I visited. Then I would have been able to post with him.

4. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

he is just a regular guy ,with an inovative mind. always looking for a better way.
    he found some too. much to our benefit.
    its always just speculation ,when we speak of the other side .imho. but ,somehow i think he may be keeping his eye on us.:) :) so eric ,its just hard to go dn in that low area and come back up the other side ,with a strait stripe.im working on it tho .:)

5. Jon99

Jon99 LawnSite Senior Member

What happened to him????

6. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

his heart just wore out, as far as i know

7. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

On those days that my stripes are extra straight and look thier best, i wonder if eric isnt riding with me and giving me tips. I like to think that he looks down and sees a country full of stripes. His stripes.

Thanks eric. you are missed my friend.:(

8. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Funny to go through my address book and still see his name and e-mail there........just never know. I still have his cell phone number on my board next to the computer.

Great guy.

I'm quite sure he's in a better place now.