1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Eric's Home

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Rooster, Jan 25, 2002.

1. Rooster

Rooster LawnSite Senior Member

Copy of post from Eric ELM:

I'm Back
    It was a long hard fight, but I got home this afternoon. I am still very weak and I have a long ways to go yet, but I just wanted to let everyone know my latest news.

Thanks to everyone for their prayers, cards, and well wishes. It has meant a lot to me and Charlotte.

I will try to write more later.

Thanks again

Eric & Charlotte

Give him a break and let him rest a little!

2. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

just seeing some green grass and the chance to look at his choppers will make him feel better!:)
  3. Bassman

Bassman LawnSite Senior Member

Get well soon compadre'. Great to hear you are on the come back trail! Follow your doctors advice, take it one step at a time, DON'T try to do too much too soon and before you know it you'll be back in the saddle again.
    GOD bless.
    P.S. This kind of incident sort of puts the important things in life in perspective doesn't it. The small stuff that most of us sweat every day seem pretty insignificent after a serious medical event slaps us in the face.
  4. Mark

Mark LawnSite Senior Member

Very wise words Bassman, Eric all we have is just one day at a time, stay off them choppers untill the doctor gives you the OK, So glad to know your home and that so many members have kept you in Prayer, Wish you and your family all the best, God Bless . Marks Mowing Service
  5. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Yes, it is true. I got out of the hospital today. 3 weeks and 2 days was a long in that place, but they sure brought me a long ways. Thank God, we have one of the best Cardiac Hospitals around and it's just 5 minutes away.

I wanted to thank everyone here at Lawnsite for their well wishes, prayers, and cards during the rough times my family and I went through. It means a lot to us.

Thanks again
    Eric ELM
  6. plow kid

plow kid Banned

Glad to see you back GWS! you will me back in the saddle in no time! ~NaTe

7. bruces

bruces LawnSite Senior Member

Glad to here you are home. Take care and hopefully you be back in good shape soon.
  8. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

In no time Eric will be back to his norm... <i>"STRONG LIKE BULL!"</i>

9. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

just take it steady eric, your choppers still love ya!:)
  10. Yardworks

Yardworks LawnSite Member

Eric, I've been waiting to here that your home. That is some great news. I hope you do whatever you have to do to not have anything like this happen again. Keep recovering!